PRIVACY & USAGE POLICY
This Privacy & Usage Policy （“this Policy“) sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access this Website www.zoewebs.com (“this Website”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, this Website. Your use of this Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Privacy & Usage Policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
When you register for an account, we may require you to provide personal information, including your name, company name, address, email address and phone number.
- We will inform you about the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by the applicable law.
- We will only retain personal information for a limited period which is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, such as Log Files, Cookies and Web Beacons, or where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Cookies & Web Beacons
A Cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer’s memory temporarily and automatically deleted when you close your browser or placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies let the site remember your preferences or recognize you when you return. They also allow the website to monitor how you use the site. This information can be used to create a profile for future marketing purposes, improve the website, or detect and prevent website misuse. If you are uncomfortable with Cookies, you can accept or decline cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings. Note that declining Cookies may hinder a site’s performance and may not allow you to access a website’s features and services.
Web Beacons, which are also known as clear GIFs, Web bugs or pixel tags, are often used in combination with cookies. They are images (often transparent) that are part of web pages. At this Website, Web Beacons allow us to count users who have visited certain pages and to generate statistics about how our site is used. They are not used to access personally identifiable information. Unlike cookies, you cannot decline Web Beacons. However, setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for a response will keep Web Beacons from tracking your activity.
Purposes of Collecting Information
The purposes for which information is collected from you through this website include, albeit not exhaustive, the following:
- To gather the data about usage patterns, activities, and operations on this Website;
- To help develop new features that could add value to this Website;
- To communicate, liaise, update or follow up with you;
- To detect and prevent misuse of this Website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Usage Policy
The materials on this Website are provided “as is”. Zoewebs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Zoewebs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website.
In no event shall Zoewebs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if Zoewebs or a Zoewebs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Third Party Websites
Zoewebs has not reviewed all the websites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zoewebs of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.